When you're in the middle of a trail system, out of tubes and out of patches, you don't need to be worrying about which valve stem is on the spare tube that kind stranger rocking a classic mid-1990's rig just tossed your way. Air up with any valve at any time with Blackburn's Mammoth Anyvalve Mini Pump. Its Anyvalve head automatically adjusts to fit Presta, Schrader, or Dunlop valves so you're never left hanging with an incompatible tube. A rubberized handle folds out into a T-shape for better leverage while pumping, and an oversized barrel width means it pushes massive air compared to its similarly-mini counterparts.
- A versatile mini pump with big capabilities
- Anyvalve head adapts to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversized barrel increases air volume per stroke
- Includes bike mount so you can't forget it and it doesn't eat into pocket or pack space
View more Mini Pumps
Reviews & Community
Pretty Nice Pump
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pump does it's job! It isn't as compact as I would like, but it blows up my tubes when I get a flat!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Definitely nothing fancy about this pump, but it will get the job done in an emergency situation. If you are looking for a quick pump before a ride, I would suggest getting one with a pressure gauge.