Skip the squeeze.
Fine-tuning tire pressure can mean all the difference between gaining optimal traction and bottoming out across nasty rock gardens, especially with wide rims and high volume tires becoming increasingly popular on the trail. Forget using the old squeeze test or relying on analog pump gauges the minute you pick up the Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge. This handy little gauge is compact enough for bringing it along on the trail, allowing you to fine-tune your tire pressure, so long as you have a pump available.
It attaches to both Presta and Schrader valves with its swivel head and provides an audible chime once it's powered on and pressure is registered, so you won't have to endlessly wait to see your tire pressure. The backlit display is easy to read, even in dark conditions around sunset and dimly lit garage workshops. Additionally, it has an on/off switch for conserving battery life once you're finished using it.
- Digital tire pressure gauge with 1% accuracy
- Compact design fits in packs and cargo pockets
- Backlit display for reading in low-light conditions
- Swivel head for attachment to Presta and Schrader valves
- Audible chime once powered on and pressure is registered
- Includes frame mount for attaching to your bike
- 90psi max pressure read-out