For such a small accessory, the right multi-tool brings us a considerable amount of peace of mind when tucked into a jersey pocket or saddle pack on a ride. The Blackburn Grid 13 Multi-Tool was constructed with a careful selection of tools for the most common trail or road-side issues, and Blackburn shaped the tools to better fit into hard-to-access spots on your frame so that they can reach what they're designed to fix.
- Lightweight, compact tool for trail or roadside repairs
- Tucks neatly into a saddle bag, hydration pack, or jersey pocket
- Contains the most common bits for modern bicycle components
- Hardened steel bits & anodized aluminum side plates are made to last
- Tool provides plenty of leverage and clearance for hard to reach bolts
- Backed by a lifetime warranty for good measure