Prepare for blast-off.
Tubeless tires grant us a whole new freedom from flats, but we still encounter moments of frustration with them — particularly when it comes to seating a new tire without a proper pump. Most of us don't have air compressors at home, but fortunately Blackburn has you covered with the Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump. The Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump allows you to pressurize an air chamber by hand with the oversized Hold Tight riser bar, and release all of the air in one burst, making seating tubeless tires a breeze.
The pump has a large footprint, with an 11-inch base and 28-inch height, making it easy to comfortably pump, and a large pressure gauge sits on top in an easy-to-spot location with vibrant colors so you can easily read the gauge. It works with the flip of a Charge switch, that enables you to fill the chamber with air before releasing it all at once, and once the initial burst to seat the tire has been done, you can pump it direct-to-valve to dial your PSI into the right spot. The Chamber Tubeless floor pump rocks an Anyvalve chuck which works for a variety of valve tyles, including Presta, Schrader and Dunlop, so you don't have to stress it if you need to inflate tires on your buddy's bike. It pumps up to 50 PSI into your tire, which more than covers the majority of tubeless needs. We won't deny that blasting air into a tubeless tire at speed scares us, so we're thankful that the pump comes with a hue 47-inch hose, allowing you to keep a safe distance while pumping incase the burst of air sends your tire off of your rim in a big blast.
- A beefy pump for seating tubeless tires at home
- Pressurize the chamber for a quick blast of air
- Flip switch allows for direct to valve pumping
- Valve is compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop
- 47-inch hose allows you to inflate at a distance
- Hold Tight riser bar makes for comfortable pumping
- Easy reading with pressure gauge located on top
- Air bleed button lets you fine tune your pressure