The truest rotors in all the land.
We've all been there — a washed out berm sends us into the woods, and a stray rock gives a knock to your rotor causing a bit of a bend. You might not have noticed immediately, but the constant rubbing noise or incessant ping doesn't let up, and you know your rotor suffered from the crash. Fortunately with the Birzman Rotor Truing Fork you can get it back to tip-top shape with a little patience, and a few minutes of work. This truing fork offers two slots for improved handling, allowing you to work through deep bends, or smaller dings with ease. The rubberized handle makes for a comfortable grip while you work your way around the rotor until you've dialed in total perfection for a future of squeak, ping, and rub-free rides.
- A truing fork that straightens rotors with ease
- Deep slot allows for working through deep bends
- Work through smaller bends with shallow slot
- Rubberized handle is comfortable to work with
- Ideal for adjusting damaged and bent rotors