Maha Push & Twist III Floor Pump
Birzman's Maha Push & Twist III Floor Pump is a shop-quality bicycle floor pump featuring a patented head design that securely attaches to both Presta and Schrader valves in a matter of seconds. The same simple procedure works for both valve types, just push the collar down and twist it by one full turn to secure it to the valve. To disengage, simply pull back the collar and you're ready to get rolling.
The Maha III works well for road, mountain, and even track bikes with it's high-capacity aluminum barrel and 220psi max pressure. The varnished wood handle has a solid feel and gives the pump a classic look when paired with the precision-machined aluminum barrel and base. And to ensure you get the correct tire pressure with minimal hassle, Birzman includes an air bleed valve that lets you make adjustments to tire pressure without needing to remove the pump head.
- Bicycle floor pump with an easy-to-use valve head
- Push and Twist head allows quick and secure attachment
- Ergonomic barrel is tilted 5-degrees for comfort
- Pressure bleed button for accurate inflation
- Machined aluminum with wood handle for style & durability
- Evolved barrel structure makes pumping easier than ever
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valve types