New Pride Jersey
Many illustrious world champions have thrown a leg over a Bianchi and whether you own one or are a cycling history buff, you'll appreciate the Bianchi Milano New Pride Jersey made by Nalini. This short sleeve jersey sports the instantly recognizable rainbow stripes on the sleeves, collar, and back and is constructed of a soft, breathable, and highly moisture wicking functional polyester to keep you dry and cool while riding in warm weather. And when the sun's out, the New Pride provides UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays.
This jersey is cut with a comfortable fit for plenty of room while in the saddle and uses Raglan sleeves for an easy reach to the bars. Its anti-slip elastic hem keeps the jersey locked in place and when the road turns up, a hidden full-length zipper easily dumps heat on the climbs. Out back, three rear pockets haul ride nutrition and other essentials.
- A jersey for any Bianchi enthusiast
- Soft, breathable, and lightweight fabrics boost ride comfort
- Moisture management system wicks perspiration to keep you dry
- Highly breathable to help regulate temperatures
- Hidden, full-length zipper dumps heat on climbs
- Anti-slip elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place
- 3 rear pockets haul ride essentials