Why We Like The Arcadex GRX 810 Gravel Bike
Like it's electric drivetrain counterpart, Bianchi's Arcadex GRX 810 Gravel Bike is built for gravel adventures with its ideal combination of racing roots and discerning off-road performance. We like it for its speed, but also for its responsiveness when we're barreling down our favorite gravel roads. It's what we love in a road bike, combined with what we're looking for in a weekend warrior, bikepacking rig.
A wind-slicing feel comes thanks to a streamlined and fully integrated cockpit, but don't let that fool you into thinking the Arcadex can't handle off-road exploration. This ride has clearance for 700cx42mm and 650cx47mm tires that allow for bumpy and rough road exploration, and we love that it doesn't compromise for exhilarating speed. The Arcadex's carbon frame is light and responsive with a fully integrated cockpit for a sleek look and feel. A custom head tube and spacers allow for an ACR compatible headset for a streamlined connection between the stem and the frame.
Bianchi designed the Arcadex with speed in mind, but they also constructed the bike for longer rides so you'll be able to make easy adjustments and head out on weekend warrior expeditions on the regular. We like that Bianchi's use of Shimano's GRX drivetrain allows for optimal gearing options and reliability we can count on when we're booking it up quick-hitting inclines on our favorite gravel roads.
- Gravel ride that can be a speedy machine or a weekend warrior's friend
- The frame can run manual or electronic drivetrains for versatility
- Head tube and spacers ensure streamlined frame and stem connection
- Fully integrated cockpit that offers wind-slicing aerodynamics
- Clearance for beefier tires so riders can tackle anything with ease
- Option to add mudguards with eyelets for clean protection
- Utilizes Shimano GRX groupset for gravel-specific ergonomics
- Quiet and stable drivetrain ensures a smooth and comfortable ride