Why We Like The Arcadex GRX 810 Di2 Gravel Bike
Responsive, speedy, and exhilarating. That's how we'd describe Bianchi's Arcadex GRX 810 Di2 Gravel Bike. With the perfect combination of the brand's tried and true racing DNA and the decisive performance necessary for the modern gravel rider, the Arcadex is what we're looking for when we're giving in to our off-road needs. It offers what you love about your road bike—the speed, the aesthetics, and the performance—with the ability to explore gravel paths and off-road riding.
The Arcadex is constructed with a carbon frame that's both light and responsive. It's got a streamlined and fully integrated cockpit that riders will love for its aesthetics and efficiency. The Arcadex has a custom head tube and spacers that allow for an ACR compatible headset, which also allows for a sleek connection between the stem and the frame, which has been optimized for aero performance. But, despite that wind-slicing feel, the Arcadex has clearance for 700cx42mm and 650cx47mm tires for exploration of rough and bumpy terrain without sacrificing speed.
Bianchi designed the Arcadex with speed in mind, but they also constructed the bike for longer rides so you'll be able to make easy adjustments and head out on weekend warrior expeditions on the regular. The bike utilizes Shimano's GRX 11-speed groupset which offers a quiet and stable drivetrain, along with gravel-specific ergonomics. We like that this option allows for optimal gearing options and reliability we can count on when we're booking it up quick-hitting inclines on our favorite gravel roads.
- Gravel ride that can be a speedy machine or a weekend warrior's friend
- The frame can run manual or electronic drivetrains for versatility
- Head tube and spacers ensure streamlined frame and stem connection
- Fully integrated cockpit that offers wind-slicing aerodynamics
- Clearance for beefier tires so riders can tackle anything with ease
- Option to add mudguards with eyelets for clean protection
- Utilizes Shimano GRX groupset for gravel-specific ergonomics
- Quiet and stable drivetrain ensures a smooth and comfortable ride