Pixel Dual Color Bike Light
Jaunts to the coffee shop and corner bodega may seem in close proximity, and while it can be tempting to justify going the way without a little lighting, Beryl makes an easy argument with the affordable, dual-purpose Pixel Dual Color Bike Light. This handy light features both red and white LEDs, and an assortment of mounts including a silicone strap, hook-and-loop strap, and multi-mount to make it easy to toss on regardless of what bike or helmet you're rocking. The light provides up to 10 hours of glow, and features two different modes — steady, and heartbeat flashing, so you've got just the right kind of lighting for the day's conditions.
- A compact light for commutes and jaunts around town
- Can mount to handlebar, helmet, seatpost, or bag
- Red or white light modes for headlight or taillight needs
- Up to 10-hours of light from one charge
- Recharges fully in an hour and a half with USB cord
- IP54 waterproofing keeps it shining in rain showers