Urban street icon.
Just as comfortable going on late-night beer runs as pedaling to work in the morning, the Bern Watts Thinshell EPS Helmet provides the low-profile, street-savvy style and certified levels of protection you've come to expect from a top-selling commuter lid. One of the best features with the Watts Thinshell EPS Helmet is the ability to adapt to the conditions outside with the optional winter-specific liner (sold separately), which allows you to take to the mountain or rip around the fat bike in winter without freezing your ears off.
It's certified for both snow- and bike-specific use with its Thinshell EPS construction, which pairs an ultra-thin, yet rugged, ABS shell with impact-dissipating EPS foam. You'll find it conforms to your head with its crank fit dial enabling a secure, slip-free fit, so long as you choose the specific helmet size to suit your individual head dimensions. Furthermore, there's a couple of top-mounted vents that release excess heat in summertime, as well as a permanent brim to shield your eyes from harsh sunlight and the elements.
- Urban commuter lid with low-profile protection
- Thinshell EPS construction is lightweight and rugged
- Certified for use in both alpine and urban environments
- Adjustable rear dial system for a head-wrapping fit
- Top-mounted vents disperse excess heat in summertime
- Separate winter liner adapts helmet for alpine use
- Fixed brim shields your eyes from the elements