Winter, summer, it's all the same to you.
You're not one to pick a favorite season, in fact, you find part of your zest for life comes from the changing temperatures and the different sports they bring. The trouble is having two or three sets of just about every kind of equipment you can imagine, which not only takes up too much space, but may have been the reason you re-allocated your car repair budget to gear upgrades (but we won't judge you for that duct-tape and paper clipped rear view mirror). Fortunately Bern wants to lend a helping hand wherever possible, which is why it crafted the Lenox EPS Brim Women's Helmet for shredding from snow to dirt and back again. The Lenox comes to you ready to ride with impact-absorbing EPS and a tough ABS ThinShell to take the sting away from crashes. Its liner can be adjusted to best fit your noggin, and a sturdy brim keeps the sun out of your eyes on your morning commute. Add in the winter liner (not included) and the Lenox EPS is ready to keep you toasty when the snow falls and you're ready to strap a couple of plants to your feet for winter shred fest.
- Shred summer to winter with one handy helmet
- EPS foam and ABS ThinShell absorb impacts
- Passive ventilation system keeps cool air moving in
- Adjustable liner helps you dial in the fit
- Brim keeps sun out of your eyes while maintaining style
- Compatible with knit winter liners for extra warmth