Streamlined protection in an economical package.
The Bern FL-1 Trail Helmet delivers the same lightweight In-Mold construction and sculpted ventilation ports of the premium FL-1 XC, but in a more economical package that saves a few bucks for road trips to your favorite riding destinations. Instead of the Boa dial employed on the FL-1 XC, the FL-1 Trail uses a Crank Fit dial for 270-degrees of head-conforming adjustability without the steep price tag. It retains the same clip-on visor as the FL-1 XC for added protection from trailside vegetation and blinding sunlight.
In-Mold construction shaves precious weight, so you're not feeling like a bobble head when you're slaloming down twisty sections of trail. This construction pairs a tough polycarbonate shell with EPS impact foam for certified protection from nasty falls and trail impacts. This construction technique allows Bern's designers to sculpt 18 angular vents throughout for airy-cool ventilation on the hottest summer rides.
- Lightweight trail protection at an economical price
- Removable visor blocks harsh light and trailside brush
- In-Mold construction for lightweight impact protection
- 18 angular vents for airy comfort in warm conditions
- Crank Fit dial for precise, head-wrapping fit