Making helmets cool and comfortable for kids.
Taking design cues from classic skate helmets, the Giro Diablo MIPS is perfect for the active kid who doesn't want to stand out while pedaling around the neighborhood with friends or ripping around the skatepark on the weekends. It's both extremely lightweight and low-profile, which means they're more likely to keep it on when they leave the house with friends or get dropped off at the skatepark.
MIPS technology places a low-friction liner that rotates independently around their head, working to dissipate rotational forces resulting from an everyday crash with the asphalt. This upgraded technology gives you peace of mind and works brilliantly with the tried-and-true protection of Bern's ABS shell paired with an energy-absorbing EPS foam liner. Four ventilation ports keep their head nice and cool in warmer summer months, plus you can pair this helmet with a warmer liner that transforms it into a shred-ready lid for the slopes (winter liner sold separately).
- Skate-inspired bike helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS reduces rotational forces with its low-friction liner
- Rugged ABS shell paired with energy-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Four ventilation ports reduce overheating on hot summer days
- Certified protection for use on both asphalt and snow
- Winter-specific liner available separately