For kids who'd rather not wear anything.
We get it, most kids prefer to not wear a helmet at all, seeing they're not seen as cool around the neighborhood or at the skatepark. However, that's only because they're used to getting old helmets from their siblings that are bulky, egg-shaped, and downright uncomfortable. That's all about to change with the advent of the Bern Kids' Diabla MIPS Helmet.
Decked out in eye-catching colorways and crafted with a skate-inspired style, the Diabla MIPS is actually fun and comfortable to wear, regardless if they're pedaling around the neighborhood or dropping into the local skatepark. It's upgraded with MIPS technology, which reduces rotational forces with its low-friction liner, should you kid take a nasty spill on the pavement while learning to ride or trying out a cool new trick. Plus, it's certified for use on both asphalt and snow, meaning it'll readily adapt to the slopes come wintertime, so long as you purchase the separately available winter liner.
- Skate-inspired bike helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS reduces rotational forces with its low-friction liner
- Rugged ABS shell paired with energy-absorbing EPS foam
- Four ventilation ports prevent overheating in summertime
- Certified protection for use on both asphalt and snow
- Winter-specific liner available separately