Peace of mind for upcoming rippers.
She's rapidly progressing on her bike and board, learning new tricks and riding faster than ever. The Bern Girls' Bandita EPS MIPS Helmet protects your upcoming ripper from harsh impacts and everyday spills, so she can rapidly progress with added peace of mind. It's upgraded over similar helmets with MIPS technology, which employs an elastomeric liner that dissipates rotational forces.
Thinshell ABS construction keeps it impressively lightweight, so she's not feeling like a bobble head on her bike and board. EPS foam absorbs harsh crashes, as backed by its certified impact protection. Large vents usher in cool air for optimal comfort while the hard visor adds extra protection from harsh sunlight.
- Lightweight helmet for skating and cycling
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces
- Thinshell construction is light and tough
- EPS impact foam for certified protection
- Fitted sizing with pads for security
- Built-in brim blocks harsh sunlight
- Separate winter liner available