Why We Like The Z20 Aero MIPS Helmet
Sprinters and domestiques with their nose in the wind all day know that every aero advantage matters. That’s why we opt for the Z20 Aero MIPS when we're seeking a well-vented helmet with an aero-optimized shape to help us slice through the wind when every second counts.
The helmet is constructed using Progressive Layering, which uses variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts. Furthermore, its equipped with MIPS technology that utilizes a slip-plane inside the helmet to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- An aero helmet that doesn't forget a proper fit or ventilation
- Progressive Layering EPS foam better manages the transfer of energies
- MIPS slip-plane is designed to reduce rotational forces in certain impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides quick adjust fasteners keep straps flat and in position
- Float Fit Race offers 3-way adjustability (height, width, and tension)
- X-Static pads are quick-drying and woven with silver fibers to inhibit odor
- Sweat Guide pad pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BEL00HO
- cyclocross, road cycling, track, triathlon
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Float Fit Race
- 10 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.4oz (296g)
- Shell Material
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.