Full-9 Limited Edition Helmet
The Full-9 Limited Edition Helmet combines one year of pro feedback, countless hours of R&D, Bell's extensive motosport pedigree, a fresh infusion of carbon fiber, and Competitive-exclusive styling. Suffice it to say, the Full-9 is among cycling's top tier, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a helmet that's lighter and more confidence-inspiring for everything from park sessions to DH laps.
Bell's engineers built the Full-9 with a unidirectional full carbon shell. This makes for a highly durable and incredibly lightweight helmet that doesn't weigh you down like other full-face helmets, but still affords a degree of confidence when you're testing the ragged edge. The Overbrow Ventilation system uses 10 vents to actively channel air over your head to dropped the internal temperature like the carbon shell drops grams.
Bell packed the Full-9 with features to promote safety and enhance your overall riding experience. If you're injured, you can use Bell's Integrated Eject system, which allows safe removal of the helmet due to a recess in the EPS that allows the cheek pads to quickly slide out. And the helmet's removable, 360-degree breakaway camera mount allows your camera to pop off when you fall in any direction, helping to reduce the risks of crashing with an extra protrusion poking off your dome.
To make your ride more enjoyable, Bell added Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and cable routing out the back of the helmet so you can pump tunes without getting tangled up. The helmet weighs just over 1,000g but is still certified to CPSC, ASTM BMX, Downhill, and CE standards, despite that low weight. Finishing touches include a padded chin strap with a D-ring closure, a fully-adjustable Flying Bridge visor, and removable magnetic cheekpads.
- A moto-inspired DH helmet for lift access lines and shuttle laps
- Full-face carbon shell provides unidirectional protection
- Extended wear interior engineered for repeated heavy use
- Ventilation systems channel air over your head for a cool ride
- Eject system and magnetic cheekpads allow easy removal
- Built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing keep tunes going
- Breakaway camera mount offers the helmet's best spot for video
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BEL00JT
- Full Face
- Flying Bridge agjustable visor
- Audio Compatible
- Soundtrax Speaker System
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM F-1952-00 (downhill), ASTM F-2032-06 (BMX)
- Overbrow Ventilation ports, Velocity Flow Ventilation System
- Shell Material
- carbon fiber
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.