Falcon MIPS Helmet
Representing the pinnacle of comfort, the Bell Falcon MIPS Helmet focuses on giving you a precise fit with cool, dry comfort. The minimalist, lightweight Float Fit system customizes your fit with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial, while the quick-adjust No-Twist Tri-Glide fasteners help keep the straps flat and positioned right where you want them. Equipped with MIPS technology, the Falcon is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. A generous number of vents provide you with ample airflow for hotter rides, while the Sweat Guide padding pulls moisture away from your brow and top of your head for more dry comfort.
- Comfortable, protective, and lightweight helmet for road rides
- MIPS technology reduces force from rotational impacts
- Float Fit delivers a snug, precise fit
- Sweat Guide padding pulls moisture from your head
- No-Twist Tri-Glides keep straps flat
- Substantial venting boost cooling airflow
- Item #BEL00EY
- CE EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Float Fit
- 18 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.