Sip and support.
It's easy to rally behind the iconic rivers of the West, but some of the lesser-known waterways can be the most vulnerable to invasive plant species, reduced flows, and habitat degradation. Backcountry is collaborating with The Nature Conservancy to support the organization's Colorado River Program, which contributes to 15 different conservation projects along the Colorado River and its tributaries. For every Backcountry x MIZU Verde Camp Cup sold, Backcountry will donate* $10 to The Nature Conservancy. This particular cup features original artwork by Utah-based artist Tim Cheneval and depicts the Verde River, which is a crucial water supply to the state of Arizona and provides vital habitat to wildlife living in the surrounding desert landscape.
*Backcountry will contribute $10 from the sale of this camp cup from October 22, 2017 to January 31, 2018 to The Nature Conservancy.
- Support sensitive waterways with this camp cup
- Double-wall insulation keeps your beverage hot or cold
- Durable stainless steel construction withstands wear
- Original artwork by Utah-based artist Tim Cheneval
- Backcountry will contribute $10 from the sale of this camp cup to The Nature Conservancy*