Why We Built The Slickrock Pant
When the weather takes a turn for the worse we make sure not to miss a ride by slipping on the Slickrock Pant. We built these with lightweight weather protection and just enough warmth to keep us moving through the shoulder seasons and make those wintertime trips to Moab a comfortable possibility.
- Reliably mobile and warm biking pants ready for cold rides
- 4-way stretch fabric wicks moisture while keeping you moving
- DWR treatment causes light precipitation to bead and roll away
- Thigh vents help you dump excess heat when the sun starts to pop
- Zippered ankle lets you slip these on over your bike shoes
- Reflective details boost visibility around dawn and dusk
- Silicone gripper hem and articulation ensures reliable coverage
- Item #BCCZ28J
- Responsible Collection
- 4-way stretch (85% recycled nylon, 15% spandex), DWR treatment
- semi-fitted, [inseam] 29in
- adjustable belt
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.7oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.