Escape to the trail.
When you're scrambling for a singletrack escape, slip yourself into the Backcountry Women's Full Suspension Short before embarking on epic rides across remote mountains or taking post-work laps through the local forest preserve. This classic pair of trail baggies emphasizes riding mobility and comfort with its articulated patterning, meaning it's neither overly baggy like some gravity-inspired apparel nor skin-tight in fit like you'd find on an XC racer.
We construct the Full Suspension Short from a double weave fabric that feels lightweight, dries quickly, and sits smoothly against your skin, as to prevent irritation on longer rides. This double weave fabric stretches in all directions for unencumbered mobility, regardless if you're muscling up a steep climb in the mountains or ripping across smooth-buffed forest trails.
To maintain a secure, slip-free fit, we integrate a webbing waist adjuster and use an aluminum hook to secure these shorts around your hips. The gusseted crotch allows you to pedal swiftly and throw your bike around corners without restriction holding you back. Additional noteworthy features include a cargo pocket for convenient storage of your trail necessities, as well as mesh-lined hand pockets that dry quickly, should you get these shorts soaked after a recent rainfall.
- Plan your singletrack escape with these classic trail baggies
- Articulated patterning emphasizes riding comfort and mobility
- Double-weave fabric is soft, stretchy, and dries quickly
- Four-way stretch and gusseted crotch for freedom of motion
- Webbing waist adjust with aluminum hook for a slip-free fit
- Cargo pocket for convenient storage of trail necessities
- Mesh-lined hand pockets dry quickly during wet weather