Brown pow is calling.
Whether you're pedaling up thousands of vertical feet in the mountains or keeping it mellow with a post-work lap winding through the local forest preserve, the Backcountry Men's Full Suspension Short has you covered during trail adventures with its laid-back comfort and riding functionality. This classic pair of trail baggies emphasizes riding mobility with its articulated patterning, which means it's neither overly baggy like some gravity-inspired apparel nor skin-tight in fit like you'd find during an XC race.
We craft the Full Suspension Short from a double weave fabric that feels lightweight, dries quickly, and sits smoothly against your legs, as to prevent irritation on longer rides. This double weave fabric stretches in all directions for unencumbered mobility, regardless if you're pedaling over an imposing boulder or leaning into a fast berm on the descent.
To ensure a slip-free fit, we integrate a webbing waist adjuster and use an aluminum hook to secure the shorts firmly in place around your hips. Laser-perforated direct venting provides cooling duty, especially on those long climbs where you tend to overheat. Additional noteworthy details include a gusseted crotch for extra freedom of motion, a cargo pocket for handy storage of snacks and small tools, plus mesh-lined hand pockets that dry quickly, should you get these shorts soaking-wet on the trail.
- Classic trail baggies for daily rides and singletrack adventures
- Articulated patterning emphasizes riding comfort and mobility
- Double-weave fabric is soft, stretchy, and dries quickly
- Four-way stretch and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Webbing waist adjust with aluminum hook for a slip-free fit
- Laser-perforated direct venting provides cooling airflow
- Cargo pocket for convenient storage of snacks and small tools
- Mesh-lined hand pockets dry quickly during inclement weather