Just add dirt.
The only thing missing from the picture when you're wearing the Backcountry Women's Full Suspension Jersey is your trusty trail bike and miles of desolate singletrack just begging for your attention as you slalom around switchbacks high in the mountains and plunge into rocky descents funneling into the lush valley below. This easy-going trail jersey emphasizes wearing comfort and freedom of motion with its sculpted hem and articulated patterning. It's neither skin-tight like something you'd find on an XC starting line nor overly baggy like apparel you'd wear to the bike park, meaning you won't feel out of place when you ride into town for a tasty bite to eat afterwards.
We designed it after a three-button Henley, which remains a classic silhouette for all the right reasons with its scooped neckline, woven placket, and custom snap details. The soft knit fabric is comprised of lightweight, quick-drying polyester with a touch of added stretch, so you can ride hard without overheating issues or restriction holding you back. It's finished with a Polygiene treatment that maximizes freshness after a long ride, so you'll be ready to get back to town without immediately needing to change out of your jersey.
- Easy-wearing trail jersey emphasizes riding comfort and mobility
- Articulated patterning and sculpted hem for freedom of movement
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester knit with added stretch
- Polygiene treatment prevents odor build-up on long rides
- Zippered pocket provides discreet, secure storage
- Woven placket with three custom snaps for a classic look
- Heat transfer label eliminates irritating tags