Pairs well with knobby tires and dirt.
Refined for your trail riding pleasure, the Backcountry Men's Full Suspension Jersey emphasizes easy-wearing comfort as you muscle up twisty climbs in the mountains and flow across the tacky dirt of old growth forests. The sculpted hem and articulated patterning ensure you're always ready for what's lurking ahead, whether that's a wooden bridge crossing a rushing creek or a sculpted berm just begging you to lean in and enjoy the ride.
This casual trail jersey sports a woven placket with three custom snaps, allowing you to open it up for a bit more airflow, as well as providing a classic look and feel. The soft knit fabric is comprised of lightweight, quick-drying polyester with a touch of added stretch, so you can ride hard without overheating issues or restriction holding you back. We finish it with a Polygiene treatment that repels odor, even if you are sweating on a long climb or wearing this jersey for successive trail outings.
- Easy-wearing trail jersey emphasizes riding comfort and mobility
- Articulated patterning and sculpted hem for freedom of movement
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester knit with added stretch
- Polygiene treatment prevents odor build-up on long rides
- Zippered pocket provides secure storage for keys and ID
- Woven placket with three custom snaps for extra airflow
- Heat transfer label eliminates irritating tags