Empire Bike Short
When you've reached the top of a trail system, looking out over the landscape feels as though you're surveying your kingdom. The Backcountry Empire Bike Shorts are designed to make your reign a comfortable one, by providing the high-performance coverage you need to cruise through berms, crank up steep climbs, and confidently tackle drops and jumps.
Freedom of motion is key when you're navigating technical terrain, so the Empire features four-way stretch construction that allows you to shift as-needed throughout your ride. The waistband features hook-and-loop tabs which let you customize the waist for a secure fit, while a silicone gripper
maintains its position without squeezing. The lightweight material is deceptive, as it allows plenty of airflow yet still withstands the abuse of overgrown trails and the occasional spill. The smooth fabric slides over your skin softly as you change directions, and interfaces with your knee-pads without snagging. Built for riding in varied conditions, the Empire has a DWR treatment to shed splashes of mud and light showers, while laser-cut holes maximize ventilation to prevent overheating in clear weather.
- Mountain bike shorts for shredding singletrack
- Four-way stretch construction ensures freedom of motion
- Durable weave withstands the abrasive nature of the trail
- DWR finish sheds splashes and precipitation
- Hook-and-loop tabs customize the waist fit
- Laser-cut ventilation holes keep you cool on warmer days
- Silicone gripper holds the waistband position
- Zippered cargo pockets for tools, snacks, and essentials