Covert Liner Short
Wearing the Backcountry Covert Liner Shorts under your baggies doesn't necessarily change your riding ability, but it does change your comfort level throughout the ride. These shorts are made from a stretchy material that is silky smooth so they conform to your exact leg shape and interface nicely with your other layers. Strategically constructed, the Covert features thicker fabric where contact with the seat is anticipated and thinner fabric on the outside—balancing the need for durability and breathability. The low-profile chamois provides cushion between you and your seat, ensuring you can ride longer in comfort without being overly bulky when the ride is over. The leg grip band features a slim layer of silicone to ensure the shorts stay in place without squeezing, yet has a smooth feel so you don't feel sticky or clammy as you work up a sweat.
- Liner shorts for comfort on your ride
- Stretchy fabric conforms to your exact shape
- Low-profile chamois provides cushion and comfort
- Thicker fabric near the seat withstands friction
- Side panels provide extra airflow
- Leg grippers have a slim layer of silicone for security