Covert Liner Short
Liner shorts aren't the most exciting piece of mountain bike gear, but they're definitely an essential one. If you want to be able to sit comfortably the day after a big ride, you'll want something like the Backcountry Covert Liner Short to wear under your baggies. Constructed from a stretchy material that feels super soft against the skin, you might forget you're wearing them when all your focus turns to the trail ahead. Breathable side panels provide ventilation on hot summer days, while the low-profile chamois cushions your sit bones, giving you the benefit of long-ride comfort that doesn't feel bulky off the bike.
- Mountain bike liner shorts that enhance comfort in the saddle
- Designed to be worn under your favorite MTB baggy shorts
- Soft, stretchy fabric provides next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile chamois cushions sit bones without feeling bulky
- Breathable side panels to help keep you cool
- Silicone leg grippers for a secure, irritation-free fit