Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey
Armstrong is a well-known trail in our hometown of Park City, Utah. It ascends 1500 vertical feet over the course of 4 miles, and is one of the best choices to access higher elevation trails in the area. This makes Armstrong a go-to option for post-work rides and weekend adventures alike, and thus a perfect name for our short-sleeve mountain bike jersey that's equally ready for both. For the Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey, we partnered with some of the best designers in the industry and incorporated feedback from our knowledgeable employee riders, allowing us to bring you a comfortable and functional jersey that we gladly stand behind.
With its 4-way stretch construction and non-restrictive fit, the Armstrong Jersey is comfortable enough for all-day wear while providing the mobility needed to muscle your bike up technical climbs and down hair-raising descents. It uses breathable fabrics that wick moisture effectively, keeping you cool and dry when you're sweating it out on a tough ride. Useful features include silicone gripping dots on the interior back hem that prevent the jersey from riding up, as well as an integrated wipe on the lower left hem to keep your eyewear clear. The Armstrong Jersey is available in two striking colorways as well as classic black, and sizes ranging from small to XX-large.
- A short-sleeve mountain bike jersey made by Backcountry
- 4-way stretch material maximizes your freedom of movement
- Non-restrictive fit stays comfortable on all-day rides
- Breathable side panels keep you cool on tough climbs
- Fabric wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Polygiene technology helps the jersey stay fresh for longer
- Silicone grippers on rear hem keep the jersey in place
- Comes with integrated sunglass wipe