Arcylon Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Road to Arcylon is an iconic flow trail in the Wasatch Mountains that's filled with perfectly manicured berms and splendidly fun jumps. We like the trail so much that we named our long-sleeve mountain bike jersey after it. Created in conjunction with some of the best designers in the industry, and incorporating feedback from our talented pool of employee riders, the Backcountry Arcylon Long-Sleeve Jersey is a comfortable and functional jersey for any of your shreddy singletrack adventures.
With a relaxed athletic fit and 4-way stretch construction, the Arcylon Jersey stays comfortable on all-day rides while providing the mobility needed to finesse your bike through tight corners and tricky rock gardens. The long-sleeve design gives you additional protection from overgrown trails and unexpected tumbles, while the breathable moisture-wicking materials keep you cool and dry when mild mornings turn into warm afternoons. Standout features include silicone gripping dots on the interior back hem for a stay-put fit, as well as an integrated sunglass wipe on the lower left hem. We finished the Arcylon jersey with sublimated print graphics that give it a sharp look, with your choice of two stealthy colorways, and one classic color-blocked option.
- A long-sleeve mountain bike jersey made by Backcountry
- 4-way stretch material won't hinder your movement
- Relaxed athletic fit for comfort and mobility
- Breathable side panels help you stay cool on tough rides
- Main fabric wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Polygiene technology helps the jersey stay fresh for longer
- Silicone grippers on back hem for a stay-put fit
- Comes with an integrated sunglass wipe