Why We Like The A-Line Bib Short
Blasting across the flats or pushing our way up climbs feels best when we're uninhibited by irritation and discomfort from our kit. The A-Line Bib Short uses the high-quality fabrics Attaquer is known for, along with the Elastic Interface chamois, to make for an easy-wearing bib that moves with us while we ride and cushions while we're in the saddle. Because of their midweight construction, these bibs are versatile enough to be worn year-round.
- Versatile bib shorts for year-round road cycling
- Made from 80% recycled materials for comfort
- Elastic Interface chamois cushions while we ride
- Improves blood flow and reduces pressure and numbness
- Wide band rubber leg grippers keep everything in place