Unwavering support for demanding cyclists.
Designed exclusively for demanding cyclists pushing themselves during racing and training scenarios, the Astute Italia Star Line Pilarga VT Saddle is a rounded saddle with a pronounced center channel cut-out that relieves pressure on the pelvic area. This particular Pilarga version is approximately 10 millimeters wider than standard, ensuring a bit more support and stability for larger cyclists not content with average saddles.
It's designed with rails made predominately from titanium and a carbon-reinforced nylon shell for low overall weight. Triple-density memory foam alleviates pressure points and hot spots from cropping up, but without adding much in the way of excess bulk to the saddle itself. Astute Italia finishes it with an Italian microfiber cover for smooth-wearing comfort and easy cleaning after a grueling training ride.
- Supportive saddle tailored to the most aggressive cyclists
- Pilarga version is 145mm wide to support larger cyclists
- Rounded shape with large center cut-out to relieve pressure
- Rails made predominately from titanium for strength-to-weight
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell drops weight and adds stiffness
- Triple-density memory foam alleviates pressure points
- Italian microfiber cover is soft and easy to clean
- Made in Italy with exceptional fit and finish