Astute Italia Sky Line 3.0 Pilarga VT Saddle
Item # ASU0009
Astute Italia Sky Line 3.0 Pilarga VT Saddle $189.99
Support and shock absorption for larger cyclists.
Crafting some of the most high-tech, innovative saddles on the market, Astute Italia continues the tradition of Venetian saddle makers that came before them. Solidifying this commitment to Italian quality and innovation, the Astute Italia Sky Line 3.0 Pilarga VT Saddle features a twin shell that reduces vibration from fatiguing you during endurance efforts, high-cadence training rides, and races. This particular Pilarga version (i.e. meaning larger in Venetian) is 10 millimeters wider than the standard Skyline 3.0 VT Saddle, offering a bit more support and stability for larger cyclists.
Seeing it's part of the VT collection (i.e. "verta" meaning open in Venetian), you'll find a large center channel cut-out that relieves pressure in the pelvic area. It's shaped in a flat outline that's optimized for endurance riding, as well as spirited training and racing efforts. Titanium rails reduce weight while optimizing strength while the Italian microfiber cover keeps the saddle soft to the touch, resistant to inclement weather, and easy to wipe clean after a long ride.
- Vibration-reducing saddle designed for larger cyclists
- Pilarga version is 10mm wider for extra support and stability
- Twin shell reduces fatiguing vibration for a smoother ride
- Flat outline with center channel cut-out for pressure relief
- Progressive memory foam padding balances support with comfort
- Titanium rails reduce weight and provide robust strength
- Italian microfiber cover is soft and easy to clean
- Handmade in Italy with exceptional fit and finish