Exemplary fit and finish for females.
Pushing the boundaries of saddle innovation without straying from their Venetian roots, Astute Italia crafted the Miss Line VT Saddle with a premium fit and finish, alongside a female-specific round shape and center channel cut-out. The open, U-shaped shell reduces pressure and ensures support for female cyclists pushing themselves on a daily basis. This particular saddle belongs to Astute Italia's Miss Line of elegant saddles designed exclusively for female cyclists, with this particular saddle developed with input from the Wiggle Hi5 women's cycling team.
Astute Italia uses a soft, washable Italian microfiber cover for durability and comfort, alongside dual-density Progressive Memory Foam in two selective areas, as to ensure the rear end is a bit firmer to support the sit bones and front is softer for a bit more comfort and mobility. The rails employ tubular Titan-V Technology of 80 percent titanium and 20 percent vanadium to reduce vibration without sacrificing the saddle's lightweight efficiency and robust strength on the road.
- Premium Italian saddle crafted for female cyclists
- Developed with Wiggle Hi5 women's cycling team
- Open, U-shaped shell reduces pressure for females
- Soft, washable Italian microfiber cover for comfort
- Patterned texture provides better grip and style
- Progressive Memory Foam is firmer in the rear
- Seat rails made of 80% titanium, 20% vanadium
- Handcrafted in Italy with exceptional detail