Uma GT Winter Jacket
Though the name may call out Winter, Assos' UMA GT Winter Jacket was thoughtfully crafted for that bit of in-between season that comes when fall is getting a bit cooler, but winter is yet to hit in full force. As you'd expect from Assos, it features some of the industry's most technical fabrics that are meticulously placed for optimal elemental protection, breathability, and support — further paired with the signature locked-in-place fit of an Assos jacket, the UMA GT Winter is ready to soar through cool weather, shield from gusts, wheelspray, and icy winter air.
The jacket begins with thoughtful placement, utilizing NEOS Medium fabric, and its 3-layer softshell coverage, in forward-facing zones, like the chest, core, and arms, which provides water resistance and total windproof protection. This partners up with elevated breathability of NEOS Light at the top of arms and back, designed to increase stretch and decrease weight while it ushers perspiration outwards. Furthering breathability even more, RX material is employed at the underarms for increased ventilation where you need it most. As you can expect from Assos, the jacket is completed with a full-length zipper to allow quick ventilation on steep climbs, and three deep back pockets with reflective piping to help you stay seen while you spin through the drearier months.
- Assos' early-winter go-to for mild elemental protection
- NEOS Medium 3-layer softshell shields from wind and showers
- PU-bonded membrane increases water repellency to keep you dry
- Lighter fabric at upper arms and back provide a breathable boost
- RX fabric at underarms provide additional ventillation
- Deep back pockets offer plenty of room for riding essentials
- Reflective piping increase your visibility on dark fall days