Why We Like The UMA GT Spring-Fall Jacket
We're only as good as our last ride, and we like to stay on top of the game in shoulder season. But, that's why we're wearing the UMA GT Spring-Fall Jacket. It's a wind and water-resistant jacket with a full zipper and three rear pockets for our essential items. We like that it's for mild days in the saddle when conditions take a turn for the worst, and the touch of insulation with Assos' fleece-backed RX material along the tops of the arms.
- A jacket for wear when the weather turns from mild to gnarly
- A cross between a thermal LS jersey and a membrane-equipped shell
- Front panel is designed with Assos' Neos Mild, a 3L softshell
- FLeece-backed RX material on the tops of the arms
- Type.157 on the central back panel for boosted breathability