Uma GT Spring/Fall Airblock Vest
We live in a time of really, really nice cycling gear, and Assos seems to consistently be one of the front-runners when it comes to combining performance, fit, and style into a single piece on the tarmac, so it's no surprise that once again the brand is at the forefront with its latest winter women's wear. Pieces like the Uma GT Spring/Fall Airblock Vest drive the point home. It combines the regular UMA fit—form-fitting with room for layering—with in-house fabrics that excel in the variable conditions we meet during the shoulder seasons.
The vest begins with NEOS MILD fabric at the front, which is a three-layer softshell with a bonded polyurethane membrane to protect you from showers and gusts without compromising on flexible stretch that you need for freedom of movement on the bike. This is married to brushed RX fabric at the back panels, which provides extra breathability and stretch to prevent overheating on punchy climbs that ask for major efforts. The back also features a Pocket Slot system that enables you to reach through to your jersey or jacket pockets underneath, so you can access your goodies without unzipping.
- A tidy and tailored vest for the shoulder seasons
- NEOS MILD fabric cuts through wind and showers
- Manages perspiration and vents through light RX panels
- Contoured fit is race-worthy with room for layering
- Reflective accents boost visibility in low-light
- Pocket-Slot system at back lets you access jersey pockets underneath
- Item #AAS00CC
- [membrane/laminate] NEOS MILD (3-layer), [upper back] RX, [back] Type.157 Stripe Tex
- spring, fall
- Breathability Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.