Trail Spring/Fall Jacket
There's a fine line to walk in between protection and breathability, and finding pieces that successfully do so can be quite the challenge. Fortunately the pioneers of some of cycling's finest apparel took a stab at it, resulting in a piece that finds a balance with the Trail Spring/Fall Jacket. This dirt-minded jacket packs in plenty of tech to protect from the elements with RX Tech Melange fabric that's all new, ultra-soft, and toasty warm. The fabric features a circular knit that was developed to wick moisture and add insulation, while remaining flexible for total freedom of movement. This pairs up with a whole slew of other tech fabrics, including dyneRope high-density ripstop weave, which shields you from major winds, as well as abrasion, amplifying the piece's durability.
Assos' clothing is synonymous with fit and fine detail, and the Spring/Fall Jacket is no different, with a cut that's primed for the trail, and follows the body's natural motions in and out of the saddle to provide a fit that's ideal for riding. A tall collar at the front sits close to your skin for protection against chill, and a slim, scuba-style hood fits close for wear underneath your helmet when temperatures take a dive.
- Assos offers fine details in this robust trail jacket
- Top-tier fabrics walk the line between protection and breathability
- Brushed interior is soft against skin, and provides wicking
- Bi-stretch fabric is optimized to move with you fore and aft
- DyneRope panels offer intense durability and protection
- Slim collar shields your chin from the elements
- Low profile hood is designed for fit under helmet
- Full-length zipper lets you drop heat on long climbs