Trail Short-Sleeve Jersey
Assos' Trail Short-Sleeve Jersey provides a refined fit, clean design, and technical materials that'll make it your go-to top on warmer mountain bike rides. It trades a bit of its aerodynamic cut that’s renowned on its road apparel for a design that gives you plenty of room for maneuvering in the saddle and is comfortable on epic trail rides.
The face fabric is its ultra-soft, interlocking circular-knit Triangle textile providing a lightweight, flexible material with 1-way stretch for vertical stability. Additionally, it breathes quite well, pulls moisture away from the skin, provides UPF35 protection against the sun's rays, and offers excellent printability. Ensuring you don't overheat in the exposed desert or in the humid canopy of a forest, Assos uses its all-new bi-stretch 3-Mesh with circular knit under the arms and at the collar for cooling airflow movement throughout the jersey.
The Trail Jersey uses Assos' trailFit, meaning its slightly trimmer than most mountain bike brands, however, it still provides plenty of range of motion on technical trails. It simply follows your body’s natural motions and is never restrictive. Shuttles, hot laps after work, bikepacking? The Trail Short-Sleeve Jersey has you covered.
- Assos' answer for a short-sleeve mountain bike jersey
- Triangle fabric wicks moisture, regulates temps, and dries quickly
- trailFit offers plenty of room for body English on tech trails
- 3-Mesh under the arms provides much-need ventilation
- UPF35 protection shields skin from the sun's rays
- Mono-stretch fabric provides vertical stability
- Already renowned on the road, Assos takes the helm in the off-road road as well