Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey from Assos offers lightweight protection and coverage during singletrack sessions without sacrificing breathability. Its long-sleeve trail jersey provides a touch more coverage in the event of a get-off as well as against the sun's rays.
Assos uses its proprietary dyneRope textile featuring a high-density woven, armor-like material much-lauded for its exceptional durability and ripstop weave. The brand claims it's 15 times stronger than steel and it's blended with a black polyethylene at strategic locations, such as the forearm, to protect against abrasions from limbs and branches.
The face fabric is its soft, circular-knit Triangle textile providing a lightweight, flexible material with 1-way stretch for vertical stability. Additionally, it breathes well, pulls moisture away from the skin, provides UPF35 protection against the sun's rays, and excellent printability. Ensuring you don't overheat in the exposed desert or in the humid canopy of a forest, Assos uses its all-new bi-stretch 3-Mesh with circular knit under the arms for cooling airflow movement throughout the jersey. One feature we really like is its lower arm stash pocket for easy access to cash, ID, lift passes and other essentials.
In the road world, Assos is known for its refined fits and that extends to its mountain offerings. Known as trailFit, meaning its slightly trimmer than most brands, however, it still provides plenty of range of motion on technical trails. It simply follows your body’s natural motions but is never restrictive. Ultimately, the Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey is comfortable with a versatile fit that’s perfect for hot laps after work or an all-day epic.
- An off-road long-sleeve jersey offering protection and breathability
- Triangle fabric wicks moisture, regulates temps, and dries quickly
- trailFit offers plenty of room for body English on tech trails
- Sleeve zipper pocket stashes money, ID, lift passes, and other essentials
- 3-Mesh under the arms provides much-need ventilation
- dyneRope textile at key locations offers additional abrasion resistance
- Item #AAS00BM
- 70% polyester, 21% nylon, 7% Elastane, 2% polyethylene
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty