Trail Liner Bib Short
Focusing on rider comfort and protection, Assos' Trail Liner Bib Short checks all the boxes on performance-readiness for epic trail sessions. Designed to be worn under Assos's TRAIL Cargo short —but fitting under most trail baggies — the Liner Bib's Aerofit fabric seems rather ironic, however, its ventilation and high-stretch make it ideal for your flat-out trail sessions. Stow your provisions securely in the mesh Ramp Pockets that combat heat buildup and are also positioned high enough on the bibs to avoid sharing space with your outer-short's waistband. Deep breathing on the climbs, you'll likely appreciate the AZPtech waist construction that supports heavy movement without pinching.
Assos uses removable impactPads that are 8mm thick for added protection during flat-out practice sessions or if you don't quite know the route you're taking. Underneath is Assos' OFF-ROAD Liner EVO Insert variable density chamois that targets thickness at the rear, which they feel more appropriately accommodates up-right mountain bike riding positions. And silicone-free leg grippers hold tight while you focus on the ride.
- Lightweight, trail-ready liner for all-mountain sessions
- Aerofit warp-knit for ventilation and comfort
- Removable impact padding for skills-practice sessions
- Ventilated rear panel with secure pockets
- Variable density chamois for ideal comfort
- Designed to be used with Assos TRAIL Cargo Shorts