The next generation.
The elder stateswomen of the peloton have laid some serious groundwork in developing women's cycling, and the up-and-comers will benefit from the gains made. The Young Rider women's JerseyClubGear celebrates the future of cycling in typical Assos fashion.
This jersey's hallmark is its exceptionally lightweight, almost mesh-like fabric. It's designed to keep riders cool and in-focus over the gruelingly hot climbs of Southern California's mountain ranges whether they're suffering to hang on to a narrow GC lead or turning the screws on a group ride. Its fit follows suit, striking a balance between race-aero tight and fondo loose to provide a streamlined profile that remains comfortable through mid-week hammer fests and weekend double centuries alike. As such, the ToC Young Rider jersey is poised to hold court on a front-row hanger as a versatile essential in your daily cycling kit decisions.
- Celebrate the future champions in California style
- Summer weight fabrics breathe easily and dry quickly
- Reinforced pockets stow essentials without sagging
- Regular fit is streamlined without constricting
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.