When considering cycling gloves to wear between October and March, it's easy to overlook one key fact: temperatures and conditions can be very temperamental throughout these months, presenting more scenarios than alternating between classic knit gloves and heavy-weight snow gloves can cover. That's why Assos designed the tiburuGlove_evo7 gloves to be part of a layering system that addresses all weather conditions rather than the answer to just one, specific weather problem.
The gloves are made from a lightly-brushed synthetic to offer elemental protection and low, insulating loft. They also breathe and wick moisture, so you won't suffer from a build-up of clammy moisture on long rides. Their silicone grip patterning, low-volume construction, and precise fit mean they don't muddle your grip while wearing them alone during fall and spring. It also means they're trim enough to serve as insulating liners under wind- and water-resistant shells for use in the cold and wet conditions of winter.
- Assos full-finger gloves for spring and fall
- Shields your hands from the cold, shoulder season air
- Ideal when summer gloves aren't enough and winter ones are too much
- Highly elastic fabric is lightly brushed and fits like a second skin
- Low volume for maximum dexterity
- Also works as a liner in conjunction with heavier weight outer gloves.