SS.skinFoilSpring/Fall_s7 Body Insulator
Maybe the Assos SS.skinFoilSpring/Fall_s7 Body Insulator has a handle that will tie your tongue in knots, but it's not actually that complicated if you break it down. Allow us: SkinFoil is Assos'
name for its body-hugging, temperature-regulating baselayers, which are
constructed with no visible seams to eliminate chafing and enhance
mobility. A blend of nylon and polyester moves moisture quickly away
from your skin, and the compressive fit helps support muscles to decrease
fatigue. SS stands for, reasonably, short sleeve, which is pretty
self-explanatory, and Spring/Fall denotes — ready? — the seasons in
which the midweight skinFoil is designed to excel. Finally, the s7 suffix indicates that the skinFoil is part of Assos' newest line, which takes the already legendary Assos ethos to the next level.
- A temperature-regulating base to get you through shoulder seasons
- Nylon and polyester blend move moisture away from your skin
- No visible seams makes for a chafe-free fit
- Compressive construction is ideal for supporting muscles
- Body-hugging fit is ideal for layering under your go-to jersey