The Assos Ss.mille evo7 jersey provides a more relaxed fit than most standard race jerseys. This fit, combines with raglan sleeves and Assos’ new .116 fabric, provide a loose relaxed fit with no compromise in performance.
For its Mille jersey, Assos uses its new type .116 synthetic stretch fabric. This smooth polyester material works to transfer moisture at varying rates. When your body is hot, and your perspiration levels are high, the material reacts by accelerating moisture transfer from your skin to the fabric's surface, where it dries quickly. Inversely, when your body cools down, the opposite results, where the evaporation process slows down, using body moisture as a means of retaining warmth.
The Ss.mille jersey was made with a relaxed fit that provides a bit more room than most race jerseys. The raglan sleeves also provide a roomier, more natural feel than standard sleeves. Of course, this jersey, like all Assos jerseys, has been designed to accommodate the body within the cycling position. The mille jersey is a bit more comfortable than most jerseys in the standing position, and once you stretch to the hoods or get into the drops, you'll feel that signature Assos fit, and your ride will be guaranteed to be absent of any bunching, chafing, or pinching.
Three traditional pockets line the lower back panel. Other finishing touches include rear reflective visibility stripes, a covered, full-front zip, and an elastic/silicone hem at the rear.
- A jersey that offers sleek styling with a relaxed cut
- Assos' .116 fabric offers generous stretch and comfort
- Fabric boosts moisture transfer to keep you cool
- Enjoy free range of motion thanks to raglan sleeves
- Full length front zip helps you drop heat in a hurry
- Reflective strips in back boost low light visibility
- Ample pocket space has room for all of your essentials
- Silicone grippers lock your hem in place