As the racing heats up in California this May, each day's leaders will be kitted up in a custom version of the Assos Men's SS.grandprixJersey_evo8 on the road and on the podium, which we take as a big stamp of approval that this jersey can handle some serious ride time. The pro teams are notoriously demanding when it comes to kit, and any leaders jersey needs to meet high expectations for comfort and design. And though the majority of us won't be earning a classification jersey anytime soon, we all can gain access to the same comfortable fit and high tech fabric technology seen on the big screen.
This jersey's hallmark is its exceptionally lightweight, almost mesh-like fabric, designed to keep riders cool and in-focus over the gruelingly hot climbs of Southern California's mountain ranges. Its fit follows suit, striking a balance between race-aero tight and fondo loose to provide a streamlined profile that remains comfortable through mid-week hammer fests and weekend double centuries alike. As such, the grandprixJersey is poised to hold court on a front-row hanger as a versatile essential in your daily cycling kit decisions.
- A lightweight jersey with professional pedigree
- Summer weight fabrics breathe easily and dry quickly
- Reinforced pockets stow essentials without sagging
- Regular fit is streamlined without constricting
- Based on Assos' designs for the California leaders' jerseys
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Leg & Knee Warmers||0||I||II|
|Height||4ft 11in - 5ft 2in
(150 - 159cm)
|5ft 3in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10in
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft 1in
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in+
(191 - 195cm+)
|XLG but wider|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.