RS Aero FF Gloves
During the summer, sometimes we don gloves on our road rides, other times we don't. When we do, it's gotta be of the ultralight short-finger variety that breathes easily and keeps our mitts cool in warm conditions. That's exactly where the RS Aero FF Gloves from Assos shine.
Assos made sure that comfort and dexterity were of utmost importance and to achieve this, it uses five different textiles, 10 panels, and three components. In doing so, it eliminated the typical wrinkle at the palm as soon as you bend your hands to grasp the bar. This curved 3D shape mimics the structure of the hand eliminating bulk and improving bar feel.
The back of the hands gets Assos' Breezer Tex, an ultralight woven fabric with a mesh-like structure, helping to improve breathability and providing a soft feel. Padding consists of strategically positioned pads at the palm with the whole lot wrapped in perforated synthetic leather for lightweight protection. Lastly, the glove is a simple pull-on affair, eliminating fasteners for a clean design that disappears on rides.
- Assos' summer glove keeping bulk low and comfort high
- Breezer Tex on the back of the hand promotes breathability
- Perforated Synthetic Leather provides grip and protects the hand
- Strategically placed padding eliminates hot spots and bunching
- Anatomic Cut construction creates a 3D curved structure
- Highly absorbent thumb panel aids in wicking moisture