Rally Short-Sleeve Jersey
Assos builds its Rally Short-Sleeve Jersey to handle the toughest trails on the hottest days. So, whether you're out for a post-ride rip or a multi-day stage race, the Rally's innovative 3D mesh wicks moisture to the jersey's surface where it can evaporate quickly to keep you dry. And since mountain bike speeds rarely keep pace with road riding, you'll enjoy the increased airflow that will keep you cooler on exposed desert slabs or a humid canopy of trees.
The Rally gets reworked underarm construction that further improves breathability and reduces friction-prone seams. The rear panel is finished in mesh, allowing heat to escape easily and providing better ventilation, especially with a hydration pack on your back. Speaking of packs, the unique shoulder design provides increased durability and comfort with the straps. The rear gets the famous three triple ramp pockets that are easy to access and feature a lip at the top to keep the contents inside over the roughest trails.
- Assos' mountain bike jersey for tough trails and hot weather
- Mount Pine Tex knit fabric has impressive breathability
- 3D Mesh open mesh at the rear improves ventilation, especially with a backpack
- 3-Mesh under the arms and side panels further vents and stretches
- MTB Rear Pockets haul essentials when you go packless
- Women's XC racingFit is built for off-road use and tailored for the more upright position of mountain biking