Item # AAS006R
Assos SuisseFed Polo - Men's $69.00
The polo is synonymous with mod style, and—with the rise of Sir Bradley—mod style has become synonymous with a large faction of cycling. And when those newly minted mod stylists came knocking, they found Assos waiting with the SuisseFed Polo. The classic polo style is relaxed, refined, and just shows off tan lines below the sleeves.
- A polo shirt for the cycling minded sartorialist
- Design worn by the engines of the Swiss cycling federation
- Though it's Swiss, Assos' obsession with minutiae is universally appreciated
View more Men's Casual Cycling Tops
|Leg & Knee Warmers||0||I||II|
4ft 11in - 5ft 2in
(150 - 159cm)
5ft 3in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
5ft 7in - 5ft 10in
(170 - 179cm)
5ft 11in - 6ft 1in
(180 - 185cm)
6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
6ft 3in - 6ft 5in+
(191 - 195cm+)
|XLG but wider|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I love this shirt but after wearing it twice and washing it once in cold water, as you can see from the picture, it leaks red around the collar and sleeves. I expected a lot more from Assos given that the shirt costs 75 dollars. I plan to ask for a replacement.