Evoking memories of stifling midsummer rides and rippling waves of heat coming off of burning pavement, the Assos NS.works_teamJersey_evo8 was made for your hottest rides. It also pays homage, as part of Assos' Works Team line, to Assos' partnership with Mercedes Motorsport. Single-seat auto racing and road cycling share an unexpected wealth of similarities, and this innovation-focused partnership illuminates many of them.
As one of the original carbon fiber pioneers, the first brand to create a skinsuit, and a key player in the development of the modern chamois, Assos is no stranger to the importance of innovation in cycling. Auto racing and cycling share the simple goal of constantly wanting to going faster, and thus, an unquenchable thirst for constant improvement. Its a sentiment shared across cyclists from the peloton to weekend warriors, and the NS.works_teamJersey aims to assist that latter group in their quest.
Slim-fitting and made with a lightweight, breathable blend of polyester, nylon, and elastane, the Ns.works will hold its shape as you push through thick summer air without demanding you ride like you're racing every time you put it on. Its almost weightless sleeve bands, made of a lighter mesh than the rest of the jersey, sit cleanly against your shoulders, their stretchy nature eliminating the risk of chafing or irritation that's far higher on hot days. After all, improvement is far more about the unremarkable training miles you log by yourself each day, each week, and each month, and kit that makes you truly comfortable is an integral part of making those rides count.
- Seek improvement on the most stifling days in this jersey
- Tailored cycling fit ideal for everyday training rides
- Stretchy, weightless mesh sleeve bands prevent irritation
- Elastic front and silicone rear waistband won't wander
- 3 rear pockets hang onto electrolyte-boosting ride fuel
- Reflective Assos logo helps you stand out to motorists
- Graphics give a nod to the Assos and Mercedes Motorsport collaboration